To be regarded as a market leader among OEMs, channel partners, trade buyers and users by building differentiated products and brands through leadership in marketing, innovation, quality and sustainability.
To provide better, easier solutions for everyday household and workplace tasks.
- Believing in People: Ethical / Accountable / Trustworthy
- Communicating Openly and Honestly: Transparent / Fact-based / Consistent
- Encouraging Imagination: Curious / Creative / Collaborative
- Fostering Stewardship: Committed to Health and Safety / Involved in Our Communities / Socially and Environmentally Responsible
- Striving for Excellence: Progressive / Solutions-Oriented / Continuously Improving
- Delighting Customers: Reliable / Responsive / Committed to Quality
Shuford Mills became a major domestic textile producer, manufacturing a broad range of spun yarns and cordage.
Shuford Mills tape division created
Shuford Mills begins supplying melvin a. Anderson company with tape for the retail market
Jack Kahl buys Melvin a Anderson & creates Manco.
Duct tape expansion eventually moving production to stony point, NC.
Jack Kahl registers the Duck Tape® brand.
Shurtape Technologies & Shurtape brand created spun out as separate company from Shuford Mills.
Hot melt packaging tapes facility built in Hudson, NC.
Manco acquired by Henkel GmbH to form Henkel consumer adhesives.
Hot melt masking, foil & gaffers tape facility added in Hickory, NC.
Shurtape acquires Kip GmbH, a germany-based provider of painters’ tapes.
Shurtape establishes china converting division in Songjiang, China.
Shurtape acquires the manufacturing assets of tape specialties limited (Canada) and the arts and entertainment assets of Permacel.
Product development & innovation capabilities significantly increased with addition of new, expanded facility on highland avenue.
Shurtape adds coating capability in China with a new facility in Changshu.
Former Manco assets (including Duck® and Painter’s Mate® brands) acquired from Henkel to form ShurTech Brands, LLC.
FrogTape® brand acquired from inspired technologies.
T-Rex® brand added to company’s brand portfolio.
Syntac coated products acquired to create Shurtape specialty coating.